Are Female Condoms Effective?
|Are Female Condoms Effective? - HomeAbortionPillsrx|
- It is 95% effective if used correctly.
- The condoms may not have lubricants, unlike male condoms.
- It is an over-the-counter product.
- The condoms may not have latex.
- Female condom covers a wider area of the woman's sexual organ and hence there’s wider protection.
- It is safe and convenient to use.
- You do not have to be dependent on your partner for sexual intercourse protection.
- You can enjoy sexual intercourse even during menstrual periods.
- It stays in the vagina for up to eight hours.
- Even the people who are allergic to latex can use it.
- You may try it with silicone and water-based lubricants.
- The condom does not make any hormonal changes in the woman’s body.
- Internal condoms are better for foreplay:
- A please for both partners.
- Prevents unwanted pregnancy and STI
- It’s for anal and vaginal both!